Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Bruclass.com - Brunei's No. 1 Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Serial Killer in Brunei (Read 2768 times)
Zhu Rongzi
Tengirri - Senior Member

Bandar Seri Begawan
Serial Killer in Brunei
Jul 7th, 2011 at 8:40am

Quote:
WOMAN FOUND DEAD IN KIULAP

Bandar Seri Begawan - The lifeless body of an Indonesian woman was found at one of the living quarters in Kiulap yesterday ...

There had been a lot of dead bodies found recently. There was on women body found in the bushes, etc. Today, I read this. Yet another body found.
Could this be the work of a serial killer? I am getting very worried at we have not heard any news of what was the result of the investigation of the previous bodies found.

IP Logged

demo_cat
Tengirri - Senior Member

Where's my coffee?

Brunei Darussalam
Re: Serial Killer in Brunei
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 5:55pm

also when RC is not the killer of the 3 persons murder case.. Sad

pride is also a deadly sin, which dignity will never ever be..

IP Logged

justaguy
Tengirri - Senior Member

I Love Bruclass!

Send in the bomoh!
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 6:16pm

As in the case of the Three Murders, maybe the CID head will send in another bomoh to search for clues?...

IP Logged

Mohd Ali
Tengirri - Senior Member

Still the Maverick of
Bruclass

Brunei
Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2011 at 4:49pm

The story I heard is that this girl was murdered. She was found with her throat slashed.

IP Logged

Zhu Rongzi
Tengirri - Senior Member

Bandar Seri Begawan
Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 9:03pm

Quote:
26-yr-old found dead in his room
A 26-year-old Indonesian national was found dead in his room at his residence in Menglait, Gadong.

His fellow workers suspected something amiss as the deceased didn't turn up for work yesterday.

Their worst fears came true when yesterday afternoon, the Royal Brunei Police Force who went to check the rented place found the motionless body in his room.

A spokesperson of the Royal Brunei Police Force confirmed the nationality and age of the deceased.

The last time he was seen alive was at around 5.30pm on Saturday.

The Royal Brunei Police Force said it received a report regarding the missing man early in the morning and decided to send police officers to inspect his residence on the second floor of where he was working.

The police are still investigating the case.

..Borneo Bulletin

I heard that this Indonesian was stabbed to death in his residence. The previous murder victim was also Indonesian and murder in her residence. Could this be the job of the same murderer targetting foreign workers?

IP Logged

King Kong of Brunei
Mackerel - Junior Member

I Love Bruclass!

Brunei Darussalam
Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 7:30am

Zhu,
You are the imagination equal of MA. Hope you done see angels too.

IP Logged

demo_cat
Tengirri - Senior Member

Where's my coffee?

Brunei Darussalam
Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 3:22pm

you think there is no possibility when any one and everyone of us is capable of murder.. Huh

IP Logged

Zhu Rongzi
Tengirri - Senior Member

Bandar Seri Begawan
Reply #7 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:52am

Quote:
Housewife Claims Being Beaten Masked Intruder In Her Home

Wednesday, 29 February 2012 08:05
    Rokiah Mahmud & Azim Karim
Bandar Seri Begawan - A thirty-two-year-old housewife, Siti Juhaidah Metali, has suffered severe injuries to her face, head and right arm after she was allegedly beaten by a masked man who intruded into her house yesterday morning at Ban 4, Jalan Mulaut.

The incident took place approximately around 5am, she told the Bulletin, not long before she woke up to prepare her eldest child for school. A mother to a seven-year-old and an eight-month-old toddler, Siti Juhaidah was confronted with an unusual start to her morning chores as she found herself standing before an unfamiliar figure just outside her bedroom.

Failing to recognise the intruder's face and details of appearance due to his disguise and limited provision of light, the victim claimed that the masked man seemed to be a local judging from his dialect. He initially demanded her jewellery and money, but the victim did not have what the he asked for.

She said her husband, a security guard, was on duty at the time.

"I didn't have any jewellery and I wasn't wearing any," she said. "I only had about four to five dollars in my wallet and eventually gave everything to him.

"He directed my eldest child to remain seated in the other room and threatened her to keep silent as he pointed his knife at me," she added.

She also alleged that the masked man demanded her to remove her clothes. But Siti Juhaidah managed to make her way into a room, locked the door and held her children.

Provoked by her actions, the masked man slammed the door open, she claimed, and grabbed her and kicked her on her back and face at least four times. She screamed for help but to no avail. The intruder eventually fled.

The police confirmed receiving a report and are currently investigating the matter.
..Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

Home invasion crime is getting more and more common. This is probably the scariest of all crime. Your whole family is put in danger when criminals invade your home. I hope the police nab this guy!!

IP Logged

demo_cat
Tengirri - Senior Member

Where's my coffee?

Brunei Darussalam
Reply #8 - Mar 5th, 2012 at 11:55pm

Zhu Rongzi wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 8:52am:
I hope the police nab this guy!!

i support you.. police go go go!!! Wink

IP Logged

Mohd Ali
Tengirri - Senior Member

Still the Maverick of
Bruclass

Brunei
Reply #9 - Mar 7th, 2012 at 1:17pm

Dim Cat,
How come you don't even know how to read Malay? I remember you complaining about not getting your PR.

IP Logged

demo_cat
Tengirri - Senior Member

Where's my coffee?

Brunei Darussalam
Reply #10 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 3:53am

is that relevant to "Serial Killer in Brunei"?! Tongue

IP Logged

Mohd Ali
Tengirri - Senior Member

Still the Maverick of
Bruclass

Brunei
Reply #11 - Mar 8th, 2012 at 9:04pm

Dim Cat,
My mistake, it was supposed to be a reply to the other thread where you ask for translation.

IP Logged

demo_cat
Tengirri - Senior Member

Where's my coffee?

Brunei Darussalam
Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 9:32pm

now how is that related to not getting a PR?! Tongue

IP Logged

Zhu Rongzi
Tengirri - Senior Member

Bandar Seri Begawan
Reply #13 - Mar 13th, 2012 at 9:16am

Quote:
Foreigner Allegedly Commits Suicide
Bandar Seri Begawan - A foreign national yesterday morning allegedly committed suicide in the storeroom of a supermarket he worked in the commercial area of Gadong.

The incident was believed to have taken place after 8am and caused a commotion in the Gadong area.

The 28-year-old victim who had assisted in the opening of the supermarket in the morning was later found hanging in the storeroom by his colleague.

In an attempt to save him, his colleagues transferred him to the clinic on the ground floor but in vain. The Royal Brunei Police Force was called to the scene and the personnel cordoned off the area.

Crime Scene investigators were also at the scene to collect evidence.

According to the Royal Brunei Police Force, initial investigations have revealed no foul play. A post mortem will be done today.

Courtesy of Borneo Bulletin

Could this be another murder?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print